HIV TIPs is a web tool for GPs and practice nurses to help them increase HIV testing and reduce avoidable illness and deaths that still occur because of late diagnosis.
If you are a GP or practice nurse who wishes to:
- find out more about the importance of HIV testing in general practice
- improve your own ability to diagnose HIV
- improve your team's ability to diagnose HIV
HIV TIPs will help you to:
- assess your own learning needs
- update yourself on HIV testing
- assess your team’s learning needs
- change practice in your team.